We teach a dynamic fusion of heat-building Ashtanga and compassionate, heart-opening Kripalu yoga.
In all our classes, we emphasize flow – moving with the breath, building heat, burning away resistance, and easing with strength into deeper focus and flexibility.
The inner fire fueled by dynamic yoga is called tapas in Sanskrit. Over time, your regular yoga practice will gain its own momentum, and the purifying tapas you have ignited will spread its warm glow to other parts of your life.
When practiced regularly, flow yoga:
- builds cardiovascular health and physical strength
- boosts the immune system
- heals aches and pains
- lowers the body’s stress levels
- improves focus and discipline
- leads to a healthier lifestyle
- contributes to an overall sense of well-being